Choose a Rehab for Addiction in Thailand
Benefits of Choosing a Rehab for Addiction in Thailand
• You will be entering a supportive environment
• An inpatient program greatly increases your likelihood of reaching long-term recovery
• A supervised detox (this is offered by many inpatient rehab programs) means you will be kept safe and comfortable as your body adjusts to being without the drug
• A rehab for drugs programme provides you with all the tools you need to create a life where you no longer need to turn to alcohol or drugs to cope
• It means you will have easy access to all the resources you need to begin transforming your life
• Going to rehab shows you are taking your recovery seriously – it is this level of commitment that gives you the motivation to make permanent changes
• You will be surrounded by people who understand your situation (at Hope Rehab Thailand, almost all or our therapists/counsellors are in recovery)
• The purpose of this type of programme is far more ambitious than just getting you to stop taking drugs – the real aim is a building life you will love
• A quality inpatient programme should include sufficient therapy sessions for you to begin dealing with the issues driving you towards substance abuse
Rehab for Drugs – Which Program?
When searching for Rehab for Drugs It is important to understand that rehabs are going to differ in what they are capable of offering you. Some programmes may be better suited for specific types of drug abuse or specific types of client (e.g. teenage alcohol abuse). It is important when considering any program that you figure out if it is the right one for you. Some of the questions you might want to ask would include:
• Does the facility have a reputation for treating my particular addiction (e.g. heroin addiction or meth addiction)?
• Does the program work for multiple addictions?
• Will the program work if I have a dual diagnosis? This question is important if you are dealing with issues such as bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, or depression
• Does the program treat me as an individual or as an ‘addict’?
• Is the program holistic or is more of a ‘one-size-fits all’ approach?
• Is aftercare taking seriously?
Why Choose a Thai Rehab for Drugs?
If you have never before considered going abroad, the suggestion of coming to Thailand might seem like a big step at first. The reality is that this option can be surprisingly practical – it is relatively easy to arrange, and you are likely to find somewhere that can take you almost immediately. Thailand is the obvious choice for a foreign rehab because of our high quality rehab programmes available at affordable prices.
Hope Rehab Thailand offers an effective evidence-based programs tailored for addiction to drugs including:
• Methamphetamine (aka ice, meth, crystal meth, yaa baa)
• Heroin and other opiates (e.g. morphine or methadone)
• Prescription drugs
Our approach for Rehab for Drugs is based around proven therapies for overcoming addiction including cognitive-based therapy, mindfulness therapy, wellness therapy, and 12-step work.
Other Topics That Might Interest You
Can we be too old for rehab? In this post we examine legitimate age-related concerns while also explaining why it is never too late for second-chances in life.
Not everyone who goes to rehab will achieve long-term recovery. It is not just a matter of luck though. We examine here why some people are more likely to succeed than others.
Finding the most suitable rehab program can be a bit like tuning a guitar. If it is tuned too tightly the string might break, but if it is too loose, it becomes impossible to play.
A toxic relationship can be a bit like drinking contaminated water. It may seem to quench our thirst, but it is also making us sick.
An insecure attachment style can be like a bucket full of holes. It doesn’t matter how much water you put in there, the bucket continues to feel empty.
Sound therapy is based on the idea that vibration is a foundational principle of our universe. We can use sound as an aid to meditation and relaxation.