Rehab for Heroin
Do You Need Rehab for Heroin Addiction?
Rehab for Heroin at Hope rehab and Simon Mott have a long history treating Heroin addiction successfully so if you are ready for help then consider our program seriously. We also recommend when planning your rehab stay you should commit for at least 2 months as the first month is often consumed with the detox and regaining your health.
If you have managed to come off heroin previously without the help of an inpatient treatment program, you may be unsure about whether you actually need this type of help now. The reality is that stopping the substance abuse does not guarantee that this nightmare is over – the problem isn’t really stopping at Rehab for Heroin but in staying stopped. The benefit of rehab for heroin addiction is that it not only provides you with the right environment for recovery, but it also gives you a strong foundation on which to build a better future.
Rehab for Heroin
Here are just some of the reasons you may need rehab for heroin addiction:
• Going to rehab greatly increases your likelihood of achieving long-term recovery.
• There will be treatments available to ease your withdrawal symptoms.
• You will be surrounded by likeminded people who will support and encourage you.
• During rehab therapy sessions, you can begin facing the underlying issues driving the addictive behavior.
• You will be given tools (e.g. techniques from mindfulness training and CBT) to help you deal with the life challenges that normally send you running towards drugs.
• You will be helped to build positive social networks – this is important as social pressure is a common relapse trigger for people attempting to overcome heroin addiction.
• Breaking free of opiate addiction is a major undertaking – going to rehab means you can put all of your attention on achieving this goal.
• You will have access to all the resources you need to begin transforming your life
How to Choose a Rehab for Heroin Addiction
The decision to go to rehab for heroin addiction treatment is a major step towards a better life but which facility should you choose? These days, state-funded inpatient programs are becoming harder to obtain, so your choices may be limited by your financial situation. It is important to understand that finding an appropriate rehab program greatly increases your chances of success – if the program doesn’t really suit your needs, it won’t be giving you the best chance of recovery.
Here are some of the things you should consider when choosing a rehab for heroin addiction treatment:
• Is the program suitable for heroin users? Keep in mind that the one-size-fits-all approach has a poor track record.
• Do the therapists/counsellors have a good understanding of what recovery from opiate addiction involves?
• Is there a strong aftercare program?
• Is there a good client-to-therapist ratio?
• Are you going to be treated respectfully like the unique human you are or as just another ‘addict’?
• Does the facility provide a comfortable environment? This is important because if you don’t feel comfortable, you probably won’t get the most from the program
Hope Rehab for Heroin Addiction
At Hope Rehab Thailand, we provide an evidence-based Rehab for Heroin program to help you recover from heroin addiction. Our facility was co-founded by ex-heroin addict Simon Mott, and we have already helped many clients break free of opiate addiction.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of Hope Rehab for heroin addiction, please contact us right away.
Rehab for Heroin by Paul