Thailand’s Top Rehab
Compare Thai Rehabs – Hope Rehab Center Thailand
Hope Rehab wishes to remain a humble, under stated and a high quality centre catering for a manageable and healthy number of clients at anyone time. 18 clients is a comfortable number of people to share your experience with.
Hope Rehab is unique and stands alone in Thailand: Founded by addicts for addicts with a fee structure that allows people to access the help they need. We have a fun and exciting progressive treatment program unequalled by any other Rehab in Thailand. Some of what we offer
- CBT approach
- 12 steps techniques
- One-on-one counseling
- Group therapy sessions
- Aftercare group and online aftercare
- Trauma counseling
- All addictions program
- Family involvement
- Adolescent program
- Sober living House
- Personal training sessions
- Fitness actives
- Mindfulness meditation
- Weekly excursions
- Costal location
- Large private site
- Interesting locality
- Private accommodation ensuite
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre indoor and out
- On-site security
- Nearest to Bangkok airport
Hope Medical Care
- UK nurse on team
- Local private hospital nearby
- On-site detox
- Work with local Psychiatrist
- Psychologist on site
Compare Thai Rehabs – Which One is Right for You?
Choosing a rehab can be a confusing business. These facilities will all be eager to get your attention, so how do you separate the advertising gimmicks from the information you need to make an informed choice? Ideally, you want to find unbiased reviews, but can you be sure such the review you are reading is unbiased?
Rehab Review Websites: – Can You Trust Comparison Websites When Choosing a Thai Rehab?
It is easy to understand the appeal of rehab comparison websites. Why would you go to all the trouble of researching rehabs individually when an online source claims to do this for you?
If you are able to assess all of your Thai rehab options in one place, it is going to save you time and be more convenient. The problem is that for comparison websites to be of real value, they need provide unbiased information – unfortunately, most of them don’t fit this criteria.
There are good reasons to be cautious about trusting the information provided by rehab comparison websites such as:
• It is easy for a rehab to create a comparison website that flatters their own facility while sowing doubt about the services provided by their competition – it only costs a few dollars to buy a domain name (e.g. thebestthairehab.com – not a real website yet!) and then use this as a promotional tool.
• Many comparison websites make money through referrals or clicks (e.g. they make money if you book a stay in rehab using a link on their website). This means they are going to heavily promote the facilities that offer the highest referral bonus – unfortunately, it is too often the worst services that offer the highest rewards to comparison websites as they are the most desperate for referrals.
• You may end up paying more for an addiction treatment center by going through one of these websites as some will add on their commission to the overall cost.
• Even the most ethical rehab comparison websites are going to be biased by the views and opinions of the content providers. Do you really want to decide your future based on the views of a stranger?
Should You Trust Compare Thai Rehabs Sites?
Given that anyone can create a rehab comparison website, and there is money to be made by doing so, it is probably best to take any information you find on them with a large pinch of salt. You will certainly want to be cautious if one rehab in particular is receiving glowing reviews. Bottom line – if you can’t be sure of the source of the review, your best bet may be to ignore it.
How to Effectively Compare Thai Rehabs
Choosing a rehab may be one of the most important decisions you ever make. This is because it is by combining your determination to quit addiction with the right resources and environment that you have the greatest chance to succeed. If you rely too much on a biased rehab comparison website, you risk choosing something that isn’t appropriate for you.
Here are some tips for more effectively comparing Thai rehabs:
• Do check out the website of the various rehabs but try to ignore the any obvious sales gimmicks – look out for genuineness.
• Trust your intuition.
• Speak directly to the team at the rehab to get a sense of what they are about (this can be far more informative than their website)
• Try to determine what you need from the rehab beforehand (e.g. holistic approach and strong aftercare program) and use this to guide your research
At Hope rehab Thailand, we don’t depend on gimmicks or paid affiliates to get your attention. If you would like to find out more about what we offer, just contact us for an honest chat.
Compare Thai Rehabs by Hope